CALL FOR PAPERS
Please be sure to read all information below in preparing your submission for the special CIMUSET 46th CONFERENCE 2018, a joint conference with the International Association of Transport and Communications Museums (IATM) to be held in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
• Abstracts must not exceed 250 words.
• Submissions must be received by midnight (12:00AM, EST) June 29th, 2018. Late entries will not be considered.
• All submissions will be vetted by the Review Committee.
• Your submission (and any subsequent acceptance) of an abstract is a commitment by you to present your paper in person at the conference.
• Submitters will be notified, via email, by the Review Committee regarding the acceptance or rejection of their abstract by July 23, 2018.
• No individual may present more than one paper.
• Co-authors and co-presenters must be defined when submitting your abstract.
• We prefer submissions to be in English.
The meeting will be held in English with some limited translations from and to French when necessary.
Please submit your Registration Form and your Call for Paper Application Form with abstract by midnight (12:00AM, EST) June 29th, 2018.
Call for Paper Application Form